Malyi Tolmachevskiy lane,
6, bldg. 1
Tel: +7 (495) 727 35 77
Choose your branch:

Children under the age of 18

Children under the age of 18 (with their own passports or listed on the parent’s passport) are requested to submit:

  • An application form filled accurately and signed by both parents.
  • A copy of the passport page containing the holder’s data/ expiry date and a recent photograph.
  • An original and the copy of child’s birth certificate. If the name of the parents has been changed since the issuing of the original birth certificate, you need to submit proof of that legal change.
  • If a minor child is travelling with only one of his parents or with a legal guardian, he/she must have a letter of authorization signed, certified and notarized (along with the copy) by the parent who is not travelling with him/her or by both parents if the child is travelling with a legal guardian.
  • If a child is traveling (older than 14 years old) without accompanying person should provide the below documents:
    - the original of a letter of authorization signed by the parents, certified and notarized (along with the copy); or a copy of a letter of authorization certified and notarized;
    - a copy of internal passport of parents (original and copy of page with a photo and page with registration).
  • A copy of the passport of the consenting parents who is not travelling with the child.
  • If the child is travelling with his/her own passport and the requested visa is longer than the planned length of stay, both parents have to sign the visa application form and provide authorization for the trip.
  • If one of the child’s parents is deceased or if custody is held by one parent, proper documentation duly signed, certified along with a copy must be attached.
  • If the mother registered the birth of her child alone, all the certified documents (form 25-applicable for Russia) issued by an authority or an official courts or tribunals must be attached (original and copy).
  • If the child travels with a person who already has a Schengen visa, a copy of his/her passport page containing the holder’s data, and expiry date, a recent photograph and valid visa copy must be attached. The validity of the visa of such person must be the same or longer than the validity of the visa for the minor.
  • If one of the parents whereabouts are not known, corresponding documents from the police authorities to prove the same is required.