Home page > Documents for Moscow > Tourist visa > Tickets or booking of return tickets
Tickets or booking of return tickets
Applicants must submit a copy of his/her return ticket (airplane/train) or another proof of available means of personal transport.
If traveling by car the following documents are required:
• original and a copy of the vehicle registration certificate;
• original and a copy of the International Insurance Policy (“green card”);
• original and a copy of driving license;
• original and a copy of the car rent voucher if the car is rented;
if a car is not owned by an applicant, it’s necessary to provide notarized power of attorney for driving from the owner (original and a copy) and Passport copy of the owner (copy of first page). If a car is owned by a company, it’s necessary to provide power of attorney on the company’s letterhead;
if the driver with whom the trip is planned has a valid Schengen visa, to submit documents the applicant should provide:
• a hotel reservation with the driver’s name and surname, a copy of the passport page with a photo and personal data;
• a copy of the valid Schengen visa and the original of the driver’s passport (if the visa is issued by the Italian General Consulate);
• a copy of the passport page with personal data and photo;
• a copy of the valid Schengen visa.
If an applicant is going to visit other Schengen countries the applicant should submit a complete itinerary of the trip.