Home page > Documents for Moscow > Self emploiment visa (figure corporate)
Self emploiment visa (figure corporate)
Per le richieste di visto di tipo «D» (nazionale), tutti i documenti devono essere tradotti in italiano. Le traduzioni devono essere effettuate da traduttori accreditati dal Consolato Generale d’Italia a Mosca oppure tramite notaio.
To apply for all categories of visa «D», all documents in all languages must be translated to Italian language. Translations must be made by the translators accredited by the General Italian Consulate in Moscow or must be certified by a notary.
Visa Category only if the company has been in business for three or more years, and exclusively for the President, CEO, CFO or a member of the Executive Board.
1. “Nulla Osta” issued by the competent Questura released on not earlier that 90 days prior to submission of documents
2. Certificate issued by the competent provincial Directorate of labour-labour Policies Service or a copy of the official letter from the legal representative of the company certifying that the work contract does not configure a subordinate work relationship
3. Certificate of registration of the company for at least three years in the commercial register
4. Declaration by the legal representative of the company made in favour of the applicant for a fee of an amount greater than the minimum level required by law for exemption from participating in health care expenditure (Euro 8.400)
5. Copy of the last balance sheet filed with the commercial register (in the case of corporations), or the last tax return (in the case of partnerships or sole proprietorship), from which it shows that the extent of proceeds or income is sufficient to ensure compensation
6. Proof of availability of a suitable accommodation as demonstrated by one of the following ways: contract of purchase or rental of a building; statement made in accordance with art. 2 and 4 of the law 4.1.1968, no. 15; statement made in accordance with the same rule by an Italian citizen or a regularly resident foreign citizen, that declares to have made available to the visa petitioner a suitable accommodation that corresponds to the minimum parameters as stated in the regional law for lodgings in public residential buildings. In case when the rent is provided by the private person the copy of the landlord’s passport is required.
7. Copy of applicant’s passport page containing holder’s data and validity
10. Travel document (passport) For details…
11. Deposit slip from the bank as proof of payment of the Consular fee (Banca Intesa) For details…
Visa type “D” – 116 euro (No exemptions from visa fee)
12. Internal passport (original and copy of page with a photograph and page with registration)
13. Consent for processing the personal data For details…
The Consulate General of Italy leaves the right to demand any additional documents.
Please be advised that VMS service fee is required to be paid after submission of the documents this amount is not included in the visa fees it is an additional fee.For more information please click on the link.
For all additional information about documents submission please click on «Important information»
In case of additional questions please contact us For details…