Home page > Documents for Moscow > Self emploiment visa (out of quota)
Self emploiment visa (out of quota)
To apply for all categories of visa «D», all documents in all languages must be translated to Italian language. Translations must be done by the translators accredited by the Consulate General of f Italy in Moscow and legalized by the Consulate General itself, otherwise must be notarized and apostilled. The documents in English aren’t required to be translated.
A) for managers or highly qualified employees of companies located in Italy or companies with branches in Italy or branch offices of foreign companies headquartered in one of the countries that make up the World Trade Organization. And also for managers of Italian firms or firms of other EU countries located on the territory of Italy.
B) for teachers of a foreign language at the university
C) for professors of universities, applicants, for a scientific degree or conducting research in Italian universities or research institutes
D) for translators
1. “Nulla Osta” issued by the competent Questura (Art. 27 should be mentioned)
2. Certificate issued by the competent provincial Directorate of labour-labour Policies Service or a copy of the official letter from the legal representative of the companycertifying that the work contract does not configure a subordinate work relationship
4. Proof of availability of a suitable accommodation as demonstrated by one of the following ways: contract of purchase or rental of a building; statement made in accordance with art. 2 and 4 of the law 4.1.1968, no. 15; statement made in accordance with the same rule by an Italian citizen or a regularly resident foreign citizen, that declares to have made available to the visa petitioner a suitable accommodation that corresponds to the minimum parameters as stated in the regional law for lodgings in public residential buildings. In case when the rent is provided by the private person the copy of the landlord’s passport is required.
5. Proof of availability of an income related to the previous financial year-than the minimum level required by law for exemption from participating in health care expenditure (Euro 8.400), already acquired in the country of residence
6. Travel document valid for at least 3 months after the date of the visa expiry.
Photocopy of the passport itself and any previous passports (pages with personal data and all pages with stamps or visas). For details…
7. Application form type D (application form you can find in the “Application Forms” section)
8. Photo (of established format) – 1 pcs. For details…
9. Deposit slip from the bank as proof of payment of the Consular fee (Banca Intesa) For details…
Visa type “D” – 116 euro (No exemptions from visa fee)
10. National passport (original and copy of page with a photograph and page with registration)
11. Consent for processing the personal data For details…
Please be advised that VMS service fee is required to be paid after submission of the documents this amount is not included in the visa fees it is an additional fee. For more information please click on the link.
The Consulate General of Italy reserves the right to demand any additional documents.