Home page > Documents for Moscow > Self employment visa (for business owner)
Self employment visa (for business owner)
To apply for all categories of visa «D», all documents in all languages must be translated to Italian language. Translations must be made by the translators accredited by the General Italian Consulate in Moscow or must be certified by a notary. The documents in English aren’t required to be translated.
1. “Nulla Osta” issued by the competent Questura
2. Claim of an abstract discovery of necessary resources for the business activity, trade or craft to take, issued by the competent Chamber of Commerce for the area of activities. These resources must not be less than the annual amount of social allowance (Euro 4.962,36)
3. Proof of affordability in Italy for an amount sufficient to ensure the necessary resources referred to the Claim
4. Company’s Certificate of Registration with the Italian Chamber of Commerce (Certificato d’iscrizione alla Camera di Commercio) or Chamber Certificate (Certificato di visura camerale)
5. Proof of availability of an income related to the previous financial year-than the minimum level required by law for exemption from participating in health care expenditure (Euro 8.400), already acquired in the country of residence
6. Availability of a suitable accommodation demonstrated by one of the following modes : contract of purchase or rental of a building; statement made in accordance with art. 2 and 4 of the law 4.1.1968, no. 15; statement made in accordance with the same rule. In case when the rent is provided by the private person the copy of the landlord’s passport is required.
7. Copy of applicant’s passport page containing holder’s data and validity
8. Application form type D (application form you can find in the “Application Forms” section)
9. Photo (of established format) – 1 pcs. For details…
10. Travel document (passport) For details…
11. Deposit slip from the bank as proof of payment of the Consular fee (Banca Intesa) For details…
Visa type “D” – 116 euro (No exemptions from visa fee)
12. Internal passport (original and copy of page with a photograph and page with registration)
13. Consent for processing the personal data For details…
The Consulate General of Italy leaves the right to demand any additional documents.
Please be advised that VMS service fee is required to be paid after submission of the documents this amount is not included in the visa fees it is an additional fee.For more information please click on the link.
For all additional information about documents submission please click on «Important information»
In case of additional questions please contact us For details…