Home page > Italian Visa Center VMS Moscow (Kievskaya metro station)
Italian Visa Center VMS Moscow (Kievskaya metro station)
121059, Moscow, st. Kievskaya 2, 3rd floor, directions the corner entrance of Commercial and hotel complex “Kievskiy” (opposite “Kievskaya” metro station).
Visa center opening hours:
Submission of documents from private applicants: Monday-Friday 9:00-15:00
Submission for Prime time service: Saturday 11:00-15:00
Submission at VIP Premium Lounge: Monday-Friday 9:00-18:00
Submission at VIP Premium Lounge Comfort: Saturday 11:00-15:00
Passport collection: Monday-Friday 9:00-18:00.
We provide the following services:
• acceptance of documents and collection of documents/passports to and from the Travel Agencies;
• acceptance of documents from private applicants;
• acceptance of documents for Prime time service (for details…);
• acceptance of documents at the VIP Premium Lounge (for details…);
• collection of the passports/the documents if requested by the applicant for collection at Kievskaya office in office at the below address: Moscow, Malyi Tolmachevskiy lane, 6, bldg. 1;
Submission of the documents at the Italian Visa Center at Kievskasya is available only with prior appointment. To apply for a visa, please make an appointment in the section «Book an appointment» by selecting one of the offices:
«Moscow (м. Киевская)» or «Moscow PrimeTime (Kievskaya)».
The service fee and the visa fee can be paid by cash or by credit card at the cash desk of Italian Visa Center (Kievskaya) after submission of documents.
Any additional information regarding the supporting documents for your application can be requested writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
VMS call-center phone number:
For your convenience you can use the paid parking located in the Commercial and hotel complex “Kievskyi”.
The parking fee: 150 rub/hour.