Please be attentive while reading the information below before coming to the Visa center VMS.
Schengen visa is valid for the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
In order to present the documents at VMS office an appointment is required. An appointment can be made on our web-page (link “Book an appointment”).
The documents can be submitted without making an appointment from 9:00 to 12:00 in case of available slots. The priority in submitting documents is given for applicants with appointment. This option is provided only for applicants submitting documents in Italian visa center in Moscow: Malyi Tolmachevskiy lane, 6, bldg. 1.
For the purpose of more effective service and time-saving all applicants are kindly advised to book an appointments in advance and to come for the document submission at the appointed time.
In visa center, as a security measure and for the purpose of providing effective work, using mobile phones and electronic devices is not permitted. Mobile phones should be switched off during the whole period of stay in the Italian visa center.
Kindly note documents can be submitted not earlier than 90 days before the trip.
Documents can be submitted:
- in person
If the applicant has already provided his fingerprint he/she can authorize another person to submit his visa application only in the following cases:
1) by one of the family members with the documents confirming a relationship (marriage certificate for spouses, birth certificate for parents and children) — in original and in copy. In case surname was changed, additional supporting documents should be provided (for example: marriage certificate or certificate of changing name);
2) by a person acting under the power of attorney if submitting documents in Moscow. If an applicant is living, working or registered outside Moscow and Moscow Region authorized representatives should present the following documents: notarized power of attorney (original and 3 copies), 3 copies of national or international passport.
3) by a person acting under the power of attorney if submitting documents in branch offices of LLC Visa management service. If an applicant is living, working or registered outside the city of submittion authorized representatives should present the following documents: notarized power of attorney (original and 2 copies), 2 copies of national or international passport.
The documents in Italian visa center in Moscow can be submitted by citizens (except citizens registered in Saint Petersburg, Leningrad Region, Murmansk, Arkhangelsk, Vologda, Velikiy Novgorod, Republic of Karelia, Pskov. These applicants should submit documents at the Italian Visa Center in Saint Petersburg.
Foreign citizens are required to provide documents proving their legal stay in the Russian Federation, such as residence permit or registration, valid for at least three months after exiting the Schengen area; migration card; patent; or permission to work (originals and copies). Please note that a foreign citizen with a long-term entry visa, can apply for a visa to the Italian General Consulate in Moscow only if the visa allows multiple entry and stay in the Russian Federation for more than 90 days.
For all questions related to the types of visas, requirements for documents, the process of submitting and location of offices, you can contact us by e-mail. For details…
- it is advised,if you plan any other trip or you need to fly before your departure to Italy and you need the visa by a certain deadline we recommend you to submit additional documents such as copies of your tickets, hotel bookings in the country/ countries you are going to visit. No documents can be attached after the submission.
- applicants are advised to apply for a visa at the Consulate of the country of the main destination (where applicant intends to stay longer). If the itinerary is planned to make several consecutive stays of approximately the same length in various Schengen States, in this case the applicant should go to the Consulate of the country of the first entry into the Schengen Area.
- if you want to add the following documents to your application: information letters and letters explaining motives to the Italian General Consulate in Moscow, itinerary and annulation requests, it should be written in English or Italian languages and signed.
Kindly note that the Consulate General reserves the right to request further documentation.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW!
LLC «Visa management service» is the only commercial company authorized by the Italian General Consulate to provide Italian visa application services in Russia. LLC «Visa Management Service» carries out its activities for the reception of visa applications ONLY on the territory of visa centers. Also on the territory of visa centers you can get additional services.
All intermediaries offering paid services to facilitate the submission of documents and obtain a visa (filling in the application form for visa, insurance, hotel reservations, ticket reservations and others) ARE NOT the employees of Visa Management Service. LLC «Visa Management Service» is not responsible for the actions of these people.
LLC Visa Management Service and the Italian General Consulate recommend to beware of persons offering services related to applying for visas on the street, with signs “Visa Center of Italy”, “Visa Center” and others, as well as those who advertise preferential channels for receiving visas.
We draw your attention to the fact that the unsettled way of applying for a visa may provoke the visa refusal.
Due to security reasons we do not allow applicants to be accompanied with friends, relatives or acquaintances. However, one family member is allowed to accompany hearing-impaired / physically challenged / minors applicants.