- The photograph should cover the full face;
- The photograph should not be older than six months;
- The photograph should be coloured, on a white background and without any frames.
- 30 mm x 40 mm or 35 mm x 45 mm with the head centered in the frame;
- The face should cover 70-80 percent of the photo area.
The photograph must be a full-face front view wherein the applicant is directly facing the camera. Glasses or other wear, which diminishes from the face, are not acceptable unless advised for medical reasons.
Unclear, too dark, too light, too contrasting, too pale photos, and photos with the image changed or treat by means of electronic editors of images are not accepted. All photographs should preferably have the ears exposed.
It is kindly advised to adhere to the above instructions. If photographs presented do not meet these requirements the application will not be processed.