Document requirements for Tourist visa
Document requirements for Business visa
Document requirements for Driver’s visa
Document requirements for Student visa
Document requirements for Work visa
Document requirements for Transit visa
Document requirements for Re-entry visa
Document requirements for Family reunion
Document requirements fo Medical treatment visa
Document requirements for Elective residence visa
Applications are submitted to visa center located at Malyi Tolmachevskiy lane, 6, build 1 («Polyanka» or «Tretyakovskaya» metro station)
Schengen visa is valid for the following countries:
Who may submit documents:
- Russian citizens (except citizens registered in Saint Petersburg, Leningrad Region, Murmansk, Arkhangelsk, Vologda, Velikiy Novgorod, Republic of Karelia, Pskov. These applicants should submit documents at the Italian Visa Center in Saint Petersburg).
- Non Russian citizens have to submit documents to prove they are legally resident in the territory of Russian Federation.
Please be advised that VMS service fee is required to be paid after submission of the documents this amount is not included in the visa fees it is an additional fee.For more information please click on the link.
Once the documents are accepted at the Visa Center no additional documents can be attached to the application.
Applicants are advised to submit copies and notarized copies of the documents. The originals of the documents should be presented at the time of submission.
Kindly note documents can be submitted not earlier than 90 days before the trip.
In order to facilitate the smooth processing of the application applicants are advised:
- To use only application forms which meet the standards. The application forms are under the link application forms. Forms must be fully complete and signed.
- It is advised,if you plan any other trip or you need to fly before your departure to Italy and you need the visa by a certain deadline we recommend you to submit additional documents such as copies of your tickets, hotel bookings in the country/ countries you are going to visit.No documents can be attached after the submission.
- Applicants are advised to apply for a visa at the Consulate of the country of the main destination (where applicant intends to stay longer). If the itinerary is planned to make several consecutive stays of approximately the same length in various Schengen States, in this case the applicant should go to the Consulate of the country of the first entry into the Schengen Area.
- If the applicant has two valid international passports both must be submitted; in case only one is valid please provide a copy of the voided passport. The passport must have at least two blank pages to affix the visa and for border stamps.
- Kindly note that the Consulate General reserves the right to request further documentation.