Student visa (invitation letter from Private School)
In case the duration of the visa applied for less than 90 days, please present one set of documents. Visa fee is not required.
In case the duration of the visa applied for is more than 90 days, please present two sets of documents (an original and a copy). Visa fee of 50 euro is to be paid.
To apply for all categories of visa «D», all documents in all languages must be translated to Italian language. Translations must be made by the translators accredited by the General Italian Consulate in Moscow or must be certified by a notary.
1. Invitation Letter from Private School needs to include the following information:
• duration of the course
• description of the course
• weekly hours (not less than 20)
• availability of suitable accommodation (in Italy)
2. Certificate of acceptance/enrollment or pre-enrollment from the school in Italy
3. Certificate proving payment of course fees
4. Proof of accommodation
In case the invitation does not indicate the availability of suitable accommodation it is necessary to attach a declaration made by a private individual stating he/she is willing to make available to the applicant suitable accommodation for the first year of study. Please attach also a copy of a valid identity document of the person signing such declaration.
The original and a copy of the rental agreement and a copy of the Italian passport or identity card of the owner.
5. Degree certificate (copy)
The course to be attended in Italy needs to be in a field consistent with the previous study curriculum and needs to aim at deepening the specialization in the studies already completed. In case the specialization of the applicant is not consistent with the planned course – an explanatory letter in English or Italian outlining the motivations to attend such course should be attached.
6. Ticket for the first trip or open round trip ticket
If the course lasts more than 90 days single ticket should be provided.
If the course lasts less than 90 days round trip ticket should be provided.
7. International Medical Insurance valid for all the Schengen Territory For details…
In case the course lasts more than 90 days the applicant needs to present valid insurance policy for the first 8-30 days; in case the course lasts up to 90 days the insurance policy needs to cover the entire intended duration of the stay.
8. Copy of applicant’s passport page containing holder’s data and validity
9. Application form (of established format) For details…
10. Photo (of established format) – 2 pcs. For details…
11. Financial Guarantees For details…
12. Portfolio course certificates/diplomas, sketches, drawings
An explanatory letter in English or Italian outlining the motivations.
13. Travel document (passport) For details…
14. Internal passport (original and copy of page with a photograph and page with registration)
15. Consent for processing the personal data For details…
Please be advised that VMS service fee is required to be paid after submission of the documents this amount is not included in the visa fees it is an additional fee.For more information please click on the link.
For all additional information about documents submission please click on «Important information»
In case of additional questions please contact us For details…