Home page > News
We kindly inform you that Visa Application Center in Moscow (only the office M. Tolmachevsky a. b.6\1) submit of documents for the following types of visa only:
- Visa for work (visto per lavoro subordinato)
- Visa for work (visto per lavoro autonomo)
- Elective residence visa (Visto per Residenza Elettiva)
- Visa for researchers (Visto per Ricerca)
- Visa for official invitation (participation in a public event on the topic of culture, human rights, politics, science, etc.
- Visa for religious Visto per motivi religiosi (for clergymen and members of religious communities supported by well-know confessions).
- Driver’s visa (visto per trasporto)
- Mission visa (visto per missione)
- Transit visa (visto per transito)
- Student visa type (except Study visa for University enrollment)
- Medical treatment visa (visto per cure mediche)
- Re-entry visa (visto per reingresso)
- Business visa (visto per affari)
- Family reunion visa (EU nationals’ close relatives as defined Directive 2004/38/EC and close relatives as defined Directive 2004/38/EC of third-country nationals who are holders of a residence permit in Italy, or in presence of a “NULLA OSTA al ricongiungimento” by the S.U.I. (Sportello Unico per l’Immigrazione) and persons specified in paragraph L of Art. 4 p. 1 of the Decree of the President of the Council of Ministers of Italy from August 7, 2020, subsequently integrated by the Decree from September,7, 2020 (permanent and confirmed personal affective relationships For details…).
Please note that due to the unstable epidemiological situation in the world, the minimum period for consideration of the submitted visa application by the Consulate General is 8 working days.
All people travelling to Italy from a foreign country for any reason are requested to read carefully the contents of the link:
https://www.esteri.it/mae/it/ministero/normativaonline/decreto-iorestoacasa-domande-frequenti/focus-cittadini-italiani-in-rientro-dall-estero-e-cittadini-stranieri-in-italia.html and in particular the rules on fiduciary isolation (quarantine) to be spent at the address that each one is free to indicate on the self-certification model downloadable from the aforementioned site.
You can familiarize yourself with the general rules of movement in EU countries during a pandemic here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/live-work-travel-eu/
Documents submission carries out STRICTLY by appointment, which you can book here
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection, we kindly ask you to arrive at the appointed time.When visiting the Visa Application Center, you must wear a mask and gloves and maintain a social distance of at least 1.5 meters.
The number of persons at visa application center is limited, and therefore we kindly ask you to be receptive to the potential waiting. In order to reduce the total service time and minimize contacts, it is recommended to pay the consular fee and draw up an insurance policy in advance.
We inform you that as of 31.08.2020, our office in Moscow, Malyi Tolmachevskiy lane 6, bld.1 open for passport collection, call center and e-mail requests processing (Monday till Friday) from 09 am to 5pm.
Our office in Moscow (office Kievskaya st.,2) is temporary closed of September 28, 2020.
Our offices in Ulyanovsk and Stavropol are temporary closed as of August 3, 2020.
Our office in Kalinigrad is temporary closed as of 12.08.2020
Our office in Omsk is temporary closed from 24.08.2020
Our offices in Voronezh and Lipetsk are temporary closed as of 27.08.2020
Our office in Rostov-on-Don is temporary closed from 23.09.2020
Our office in Belgorod is temporary closed from 25.09.2020
Our office in Novosibirsk is temporary closed from 28.09.2020
Our office in Vladivostok is temporary closed from 29.09.2020
Our offices in Krasnoyarsk and Volgograd are temporary closed from 05.10.2020
Our office in Samara is temporary closed from 06.10.2020
Our office in Mineralnye Vody is temporary closed from 08.10.2020
Our offices in Ufa and Perm are temporary closed from 08.10.2020
Our office in Tomsk is temporary closed from 09.10.2020
Our office in Chelyabinsk is temporary closed from 13.10.2020
Our offices in N.Novgorod and Kazan are temporary closed from 15.10.2020
Our office in Krasnodar is temporary closed from 15.10.2020
Our office in Ekaterinburg is temporary closed from 22.10.2020
Our office in Irkutsk is temporary closed from 02.11.2020
Kindly note that in all the above-mentioned offices call center and e- mail requests processing are temporarily not available. If you have any questions, contact us: +7 (495) 990 75 00 or by email email@example.com.
Please follow the updated information on our website.
Kindly note that according to the Executive Order of the President of the Russian Federation No 206 of March 25, 2020 ‘On Declaring Non-Work
Days in the Russian Federation’, all visa application centers VMS (LLC “Visa management service”) will be CLOSED for the period of 30 March 2020 until further notice, documents submission and passport collection, call center and e- mail requests processing WON’T BE CARRIED OUT.
Kindly note that documents submission and collection within additional services Prime time, VIP Premium Lounge and Mobile Biometric are currently being suspended. We apologize for any inconveniences.