Home page > Status of your Application
Status of your Application
Kindly note that the following documents must be provided to collect the passport at the Italian visa application center VMS:
• Contract with Italian visa application center VMS, which is handed over when submitting documents;
• Bank Intesa receipt of the payment of visa fee;
• Internal passport for Russian citizens/for non-Russian citizens a personal identification
document should be presented.
The passports can be received by:
1) Ordering customer (a person who signed a contract for service);
2) One of the applicants of majority age mentioned in art. 1.4. of the contract for service;
3) Authorized representative
In addition to the listed documents, it is necessary to provide the original and copy of the notarized power of attorney for collection the passports from all the applicants included in the contract for service;
4) Close relative (when close relationship is confirmed), i.e.:
- Person of majority age for his/her parents.
In this case in addition to the listed documents, it is necessary to provide the documents
confirming a relationship (e. g. marriage certificate, birth certificate, etc.— in original)