Home page > Status of your Application
Status of your Application
We inform you that as of 31.08.2020, our office in Moscow, Malyi Tolmachevskiy lane 6, bld.1 open for passport collection, phone calls and e- mail requests processing (Monday till Friday) from 09 am to 5pm.
Our office in Moscow (office Kievskaya st.,2) is temporary closed of September 28, 2020
Our office in Omsk is temporary closed from 24.08.2020
Our office in Tomsk is temporary closed from 09.10.2020
Our office in Krasnodar is temporary closed from 15.10.2020
Kindly note that in all the above-mentioned offices call center and e- mail requests processing are temporarily not available. If you have any questions, contact us: +7 (495) 990 75 00 or by email email@example.com.
Please follow the updated information on our website.
Kindly note that documents submission and collection within additional services Prime time and VIP Premium Lounge (Saturday 11.00 am and 15.00 pm) are currently being suspended. We apologize for any inconveniences.
Kindly note that the following documents must be provided to collect the passport at the Italian visa application center VMS:
• Contract with Italian visa application center VMS, which is handed over when submitting documents;
• Bank Intesa receipt of the payment of visa fee;
• Internal passport for Russian citizens/for non-Russian citizens a personal identification
document should be presented.
The passports can be received by:
1) Primary applicant (a person who signed a contract for service);
2) One of the adult applicants as mentioned in art. 1.4. of the contract for service;
3) Authorized representative
In addition to the listed documents, it is necessary to provide the original and copy of the notarized power of attorney for collection the passports from all the applicants included in the contract for service;
4) Close relative (when relationship is confirmed), i.e.:
- Adult apllicant for his/her parents.
In this case in addition to the listed documents, it is necessary to provide the documents
confirming a relationship (e. g. marriage certificate, birth certificate, etc.— in original)