Home page > Book an appointment
Book an appointment
Regional offices of the Visa Application Center
We are glad to announce that the following regional offices of the Visa Application Center are resuming their work:
from May 14, 2021 — Kazan, Nizhny Novgorod, Rostov-on-Don;
from May 17, 2021 — Novosibirsk, Samara;
from May 19, 2021 — Yekaterinburg;
from May 31, 2021 — Volgograd;
from June 1, 2021 — Krasnoyarsk, Ufa;
from June 2, 2021 — Lipetsk, Voronezh, Irkursk;
from June 4, 2021 — Vladivostok;
from June 8, 2021 — Belgorod, Ulianovsk, Stavropol;
from June 15, 2021 — Perm;
from June 22, 2021 — Kaliningrad, Chelyabinsk;
from June 23, 2021 — Mineralnye Vody.
Documents can be submetted only BY APPOINTMENT. Below you can find the list of types of visas for which documents are accepted at this moment.
Please note that telephone calls are temporarily not processed in the above mentioned regional offices. If you have any questions, you can contact us by phone +7 (495) 990 75 00 or by email: email@example.com.
When visiting the Visa Application Center, you have to wear a mask and gloves.
We kindly inform you that Visa Application Center in Moscow (only the office M. Tolmachevsky a. b.6\1) submit of documents for the following types of visa only:
- Visa for work (visto per lavoro subordinato)
- Visa for work (visto per lavoro autonomo)
- Elective residence visa (Visto per Residenza Elettiva)
- Visa for researchers (Visto per Ricerca)
- Visa for official invitation (participation in a public event on the topic of culture, human rights, politics, science, etc.
- Visa for religious Visto per motivi religiosi (for clergymen and members of religious communities supported by well-know confessions).
- Driver’s visa (visto per trasporto)
- Mission visa (visto per missione)
- Transit visa (visto per transito)
- Student visa type (visto per studio)
- Medical treatment visa (visto per cure mediche)
- Re-entry visa (visto per reingresso)
- Business visa (visto per affari)
- Sport visa (visto per gara sportiva)
- Family reunion visa (EU nationals’ close relatives as defined Directive 2004/38/EC and close relatives as defined Directive 2004/38/EC of third-country nationals who are holders of a residence permit in Italy, or in presence of a “NULLA OSTA al ricongiungimento” by the S.U.I. (Sportello Unico per l’Immigrazione) and persons specified in paragraph L of Art. 4 p. 1 of the Decree of the President of the Council of Ministers of Italy from August 7, 2020, subsequently integrated by the Decree from September,7, 2020 (permanent and confirmed personal affective relationships For details…).
Please note that due to the unstable epidemiological situation in the world, the minimum period for consideration of the submitted visa application by the Consulate General is 7 working days.
All people travelling to Italy from a foreign country for any reason are requested to read carefully the contents of the link:
https://www.esteri.it/mae/it/ministero/normativaonline/decreto-iorestoacasa-domande-frequenti/focus-cittadini-italiani-in-rientro-dall-estero-e-cittadini-stranieri-in-italia.html and in particular the rules on fiduciary isolation (quarantine) to be spent at the address that each one is free to indicate on the self-certification model downloadable from the aforementioned site.
You can familiarize yourself with the general rules of movement in EU countries during a pandemic here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/live-work-travel-eu/
Documents submission carries out STRICTLY by appointment, which you can book here
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection, we kindly ask you to arrive at the appointed time.When visiting the Visa Application Center, you must wear a mask and gloves and maintain a social distance of at least 1.5 meters.
The number of persons at visa application center is limited, and therefore we kindly ask you to be receptive to the potential waiting. In order to reduce the total service time and minimize contacts, it is recommended to pay the consular fee and draw up an insurance policy in advance.
Kindly note that according to the Executive Order of the President of the Russian Federation No 206 of March 25, 2020 ‘On Declaring Non-Work
Days in the Russian Federation’, all visa application centers VMS (LLC “Visa management service”) will be CLOSED for the period of 30 March 2020 until further notice, documents submission and passport collection, call center and e-mail requests processing WON’T BE CARRIED OUT.
Kindly note that documents submission and collection within additional services Prime time and VIP Premium Lounge (Saturday 11.00 am and 15.00 pm) are currently being suspended. We apologize for any inconveniences.
The new address of the Italian Visa Center in the city of Krasnodar:
350049, Krasnodar, im. Turgeneva str., 83, 2nd floor
Kindly note, that all appointments to the visa center are free of charge.
Appointment confirmation must be printed out and presented at VMS visa center.
Please note: documents for a visa can be submitted not earlier than six months before the start of intended visit, and for seafarers in the performance of their duties not earlier than nine months before the start of intended visit and, as a rule, no later than 15 calendar days before the start of the intended visit.
Due to security reasons we do not allow applicants to be accompanied with friends, relatives or acquaintances. However, one family member is allowed to accompany hearing-impaired / physically challenged / minors applicants.
Please be advised that VMS service fee is required to be paid after submission of the documents this amount is not included in the visa fees it is an additional fee.For more information please click on the link.