Application form should be filled in block letters in English or Italian and duly signed. If the applicant is under 18 years of age, the form must be signed by both parents. Application form and the Invitation Letter can be downloaded either from our website or request them directly at the Italian Consulate in Moscow during business hours.
Dear applicants, in case of booking an appointment via web-site an application form is filled while making the booking. Once an appointment is complete the application form can be printed.
- Application form for visa type “C” (PDF)
- Application form for visa type “C” (Word.doc)
Type “C” visa is for short-term stay of foreign citizens on the territory of Schengen zone for 90 days in six months.
- Application form for visa type “D” (PDF)
- Application form for visa type “D” (Word.doc)
Type “D” visa is a national visa and is for long stay of foreign citizens on the territory of Italy.
- Invitation letter for tourist visa (PDF)
- Invitation letter for tourist visa (Word.doc)
- Invitation letter for business visa
- Re-entry in Italy
- Annulation request
In accordance to the Federal Law of Russian Federation, all applicants have to provide consent for processing personal data related to their visa application and are thus requested to complete and sign the consent for personal data processing in Russian Language only.
- Consent for processing the personal data (PDF)
- Consent for processing the personal data (DOC)
- Example of filling in the consent The translation of the consent to the processing of personal data in Italian and English languages are provided only for information purpose .