While making an appointment via web-site an application form will be filled in automatically.
Once an appointment is complete the application form can be printed.
For each applicant including minors a separate application form should be filled.
APPLICATION FORMS FOR VISAS:
- Application form for visa type “C” (PDF)
- Application form for visa type “C” (Example)
Type “C” visa is for short-term stay of foreign citizens on the territory of Schengen zone for 90 days in six months.
- Application form for visa type “D” (PDF)
- Type “D” visa is a national visa and is for long stay of foreign citizens on the territory of Italy.
- Invitation letter for tourist visa (PDF)
- Invitation letter for tourist visa (Word.doc)
- Invitation letter for business visa
- Re-entry request in Italy
- Annulation request
Annulation request should be filled in in English or Italian languages and signed by the person requesting the new visa.
In accordance to the Federal Law of the Russian Federation, all applicants have to provide consent for processing personal data related to their visa application and are thus requested to complete and sign the consent to the processing of personal data form in Russian Language only.
- Consent for processing the personal data (PDF)
- Example of filling the consent form
- The translation of the consent to the processing of personal data in Italian and English languages are provided only for information purpose.