Home page > Documents for Moscow > Student visa (exchange program between Educational Institutions)
Student visa (exchange program between Educational Institutions)
In case the duration of the visa applied for less than 90 days, please present one set of documents. Visa fee is not required.
In case the duration of the visa applied for is more than 90 days, please present two sets of documents (an original and a copy). Visa fee of 50 euro is to be paid.
To apply for all categories of visa «D», all documents in all languages must be translated to Italian language. Translations must be made by the translators accredited by the General Italian Consulate in Moscow or must be certified by a notary. The documents in English aren’t required to be translated.
1. Invitation from an Italian University
2. Copy of the cooperation agreement between Universities
3. Documents proving the association of an applicant to the university such as reference from University and copy of student ID card
4. Rent contract or invitation for the first year of education or hotel booking if duration of the trip is not more than 90 days , if not mentioned in invitation from University
5. Travel vouchers/reservations for the first trip or open round trip ticket
In case the course lasts more than 90 days single ticket should be provided.
In case the course lasts less than 90 days round trip ticket should be provided.
6. International Medical Insurance valid for all the Schengen Territory For details…
In case the course lasts more than 90 days the applicant needs to present valid insurance policy for the first 8-30 days; in case the course lasts up to 90 days the insurance policy needs to cover the entire intended duration of the stay.
7. Copy of applicant’s passport page containing holder’s data and validity
8. Application form (of established format) For details…
9. Photo (of established format) – 2 pcs. For details…
10. Financial guarantee For details…
448.52 euro per month. This amount is excluding the cost of accommodation and return flight tickets (the cost of tickets are based on current cost of the ticket to Italy).
11. Travel document (passport) For details…
12. Internal passport (original and copy of page with a photograph and page with registration)
13. Consent for processing the personal data For details…
Please be advised that VMS service fee is required to be paid after submission of the documents this amount is not included in the visa fees it is an additional fee.For more information please click on the link.
For all additional information about documents submission please click on «Important information»
In case of additional questions please contact us For details…