Home page > Documents for Moscow > Student visa (exchange program between Educational Institutions)
Student visa (exchange program between Educational Institutions)
In case the duration of the visa applied for less than 90 days, please present one set of documents. Visa fee is not required.
In case the duration of the visa applied for is more than 90 days, please present two similar sets of documents which you can find below. Visa fee of 50 euro is to be paid.
To apply for all categories of visa «D» all documents must be translated into Italian. Translations must be done by the translators accredited by the Consulate General Of Italy in Moscow and legalized by the Consulate General itself, otherwise must be notarized and apostilled. The documents in English aren’t required to be translated.
1. Invitation from an Italian University with the information about scholarship and its value in case it is awarded
2. Copy of the cooperation agreement between Universities
3. Сopy of the pre-enrollment application ‘validated’ by the university which can be downloaded from the UNIVERSITALY website (if it is stipulated and required by the university).
4. Documents proving the association of an applicant to the university such as reference from University and copy of student ID card
5.Cover letter in free form in Italian
6. Rent contract or invitation for the first year of education or hotel booking if duration of the trip is not more than 90 days, if not mentioned in invitation from University
7. Travel vouchers/reservations for the first trip or open round trip ticket
In case the course lasts more than 90 days single ticket should be provided.
In case the course lasts less than 90 days round trip ticket should be provided.
8. International Medical Insurance valid for all the Schengen Territory For details…
In case the course lasts more than 90 days the applicant needs to present valid insurance policy for the first 30 days.
In case the course lasts up to 90 days the insurance policy needs to cover the entire intended duration of the stay.
9. Travel document valid for at least 3 months after the date of the visa expiry.
Photocopy of the passport itself and any previous passports (pages with personal data and all pages with stamps or visas). For details…
10. Application form according to type of visa For details…
While making an appointment via web-site for visa type C an application form will be filled in automatically.
When applying for a visa type D you can find an application form here.
11. Photo (of established format) – 2 pcs. For details…
12. Personal financial guarantees For details…
13. Internal passport (original and copy of page with a photograph and page with registration)
14. Consent for processing the personal data For details…
Please be advised that VMS service fee is required to be paid after submission of the documents this amount is not included in the visa fees it is an additional fee. For more information please click on the link.
The Consulate General of Italy reserves the right to demand any additional documents.