Home page > Documents for Moscow > Re-entry visa (if permit of stay has expired)
Re-entry visa (if permit of stay has expired)
To apply for all categories of visa «D» all documents must be translated into Italian. Translations must be implemented by the translators accredited by the Consulate General Of Italy in Moscow and legalized by the Consulate General itself otherwise must be notarized and apostilled. The documents in English aren’t required to be translated.
Permit of stay has expired not earlier than 60 days before date of document submission
1. Application for re-entry
Form is available on our web-site in section «Application forms»
2. Copy of expired permit of stay from both sides
3. A photocopy of the page of passport where the passport endorsement of departure has been disposed.
4. Travel document (passport) For details…
5. Copy of applicant’s passport page containing holder’s data and validity
8. Deposit slip from the bank as proof of payment of the Consular fee (Banca Intesa) For details…
Visa type “D” – 116 euro (No exemptions from visa fee)
9. Internal passport (original and copy of page with a photograph and page with registration)
10. Consent for processing the personal data For details…
For Applicants with student reasons applying for visa “Reingresso” it is necessary to attach the certificate of matriculation at the university for the current year with the list of passed exams.
Please be advised that VMS service fee is required to be paid after submission of the documents this amount is not included in the visa fees it is an additional fee.For more information please click on the link.
For all additional information about documents submission please click on «Important information»
In case of additional questions please contact us For details…