Home page > Documents for Moscow > Subordinate employment on a vessel flying the Italian flag
Subordinate employment on a vessel flying the Italian flag
To apply for all categories of visa «D», all documents in all languages must be translated to Italian language. Translations must be done by the translators accredited by the Consulate General of f Italy in Moscow and legalized by the Consulate General itself, otherwise must be notarized and apostilled. The documents in English aren’t required to be translated.
2. The ship owner’s formal request
3. Individual employment contract
4. Application from the Port Authority
5. Confirmation of the contract between the ship owner and the Employment Agency
6. One way ticket
7. International Medical Insurance valid for all the Schengen Territory For details…
8. Travel document valid for at least 3 months after the date of the visa expiry. Photocopy of the passport itself and any previous passports (pages with personal data and all pages with stamps or visas). For details…
9. Application form according to type of visa For details…
While making an appointment via web-site for visa type C an application form will be filled in automatically.
When applying for a visa type D you can find an application form here.
10. Photo (of established format) – 1 pcs. For details…
11. Deposit slip from the bank as proof of payment of the Consular fee (Banca Intesa) For details…
12. Internal passport (original and copy of page with a photograph and page with registration)
13. Consent for processing the personal data For details…
Please be advised that VMS service fee is required to be paid after submission of the documents this amount is not included in the visa fees it is an additional fee. For more information please click on the link.
The Consulate General of Italy reserves the right to demand any additional documents.