Home page > Documents for Moscow > Subordinate employment on a vessel flying the Italian flag
Subordinate employment on a vessel flying the Italian flag
To apply for all categories of visa «D», all documents in all languages must be translated to Italian language. Translations must be made by the translators accredited by the General Italian Consulate in Moscow or must be certified by a notary. The documents in English aren’t required to be translated.
2. The ship owner’s formal request
3. Individual employment contract
4. Application from the Port Authority
5. Confirmation of the contract betwin the ship owner and the Employment Agency
8. Copy of applicant’s passport page containing holder’s data and validity
10. Photo (of established format) – 1 pcs. For details…
11. Travel document (passport) For details…
12. Deposit slip from the bank as proof of payment of the Consular fee (Banca Intesa) For details…
13. Internal passport (original and copy of page with a photograph and page with registration)
14. Consent for processing the personal data For details…
Please be advised that VMS service fee is required to be paid after submission of the documents this amount is not included in the visa fees it is an additional fee.For more information please click on the link.
For all additional information about documents submission please click on «Important information»
In case of additional questions please contact us For details…