Home page > Documents for Moscow > Student visa (study-internship)
Student visa (study-internship)
To apply for all categories of visa «D» all documents must be translated into Italian. Translations must be done by the translators accredited by the Consulate General Of Italy in Moscow and legalized by the Consulate General itself, otherwise must be notarized and apostilled. The documents in English aren’t required to be translated.
In case the duration of the visa applied for less than 90 days, please present one set of documents. Visa fee is not required.
In case the duration of the visa applied for is more than 90 days, please present two similar sets of documents which you can find below. Visa fee of 50 euro is to be paid.
1. Internship documentation. Internships are made on the basis of a special agreement between the promoter and the hosting employer. The agreement must be stamped by the Assessorato competente della regione in Italy.
2. Proof of accommodation
In case the invitation does not indicate the availability of suitable accommodation it is necessary to attach one of the following documents:
- the rental agreement and a copy of the Italian passport or identity card of the owner;
- invitation letter from an italian citizen and a copy of a valid identity document For details…;
- invitation letter from a foreign citizen and a copy of valid residence permit For details…;
- booking on the letterhead of the hotel indicating the address and phone number of the hotel, period of stay, name and surname of the applicant.
3. Ticket for the first trip or open round trip ticket
If the course lasts more than 90 days single ticket should be provided.
If the course lasts less than 90 days round trip ticket should be provided.
4. International Medical Insurance valid for all the Schengen Territory For details…
In case the course lasts more than 90 days the applicant needs to present valid insurance policy for the first 30 days.
In case the course lasts up to 90 days the insurance policy needs to cover the entire intended duration of the stay.
5. Travel document valid for at least 3 months after the date of the visa expiry. Photocopy of the passport itself and any previous passports (pages with personal data and all pages with stamps or visas). For details…
6. Application form (of established format) For details…
7. Photo (of established format) – 2 pcs. For details…
8. Financial Guarantees For details…
9. Copy of the previous diploma with apostille
10. Internal passport (original and copy of page with a photograph and page with registration)
11. Consent for processing the personal data For details…
Please be advised that VMS service fee is required to be paid after submission of the documents this amount is not included in the visa fees it is an additional fee. For more information please click on the link.
The Consulate General of Italy reserves the right to demand any additional documents.