Home page > Documents for Moscow > Self-employment visa (start-up)
Self-employment visa (start-up)
To apply for all categories of visa «D», all documents in all languages must be translated to Italian language. Translations must be done by the translators accredited by the Consulate General of f Italy in Moscow and legalized by the Consulate General itself, otherwise must be notarized and apostilled. The documents in English aren’t required to be translated.
1. “Nulla Osta” issued by the Technical Committee “Italy Startup Visa” established at the Ministry of economic and development
2. Proof of availability of an income related to the previous financial year-than the minimum level required by law for exemption from participating in health care expenditure (Euro 8.400), already acquired in the country of residence
3. Availability of a suitable accommodation demonstrated by one of the following modes: contract of purchase or rental of a building; statement made in accordance with art. 2 and 4 of the law 4.1.1968, no. 15; statement made in accordance with the same rule. In case when the rent is provided by the private person the copy of the landlord’s passport is required.
4. Travel document valid for at least 3 months after the date of the visa expiry. Photocopy of the passport itself and any previous passports (pages with personal data and all pages with stamps or visas). For details…
7. Deposit slip from the bank as proof of payment of the Consular fee (Banca Intesa) For details…
Visa type “D” – 116 euro (No exemptions from visa fee)
8. Internal passport (original and copy of page with a photograph and page with registration)
9. Consent for processing the personal data For details…
Please be advised that VMS service fee is required to be paid after submission of the documents this amount is not included in the visa fees it is an additional fee. For more information please click on the link.
The Consulate General of Italy reserves the right to demand any additional documents.