Home page  >  Accommodation proof

Accommodation proof

Confirmed accommodation details (for the first year of study)

If the University in the enrollment letter does not mention accommodation details, the student should provide alternative proof of accommodation with address, a document confirming the availability of housing is to be provided:

a) lease/rent of the apartment with a copy of id proof of the owner and confirmation of the full or part payment
b) an invitation from an Italian citizen with a copy of id proof of the inviting person
c) an invitation from a foreign citizen with a copy of the residence permit (permesso di soggiorno)