Home page > Financial Guarantees
Funds to proof showing the availability of 6079,45 euros for each school year, this amount is excluding the cost of accommodation and return flight tickets (the cost of tickets are based on current cost of the ticket to Italy). If a scholarship covering all the living expenses during his stay in Italy is awarded to an applicant, he should provide also personal financial guarantee for unexpected expenses not covered by the scholarship.
For the first year of study, as financial guarantees are provided:
• applicant’s original bank account statement (in any currency) with transactions of at least the last 3 months, with the signature of the authorized officer and stamp, or equipped with a QR code. Bank account statement issued more than 30 days before the submission date is not valid.
For the next years of studying financial documents proving personal source of income OR ones from the member of the family OR ones from Italian or foreign citizens legally residing in Italy must be provided in addition to the student’s personal financial guarantee:
- applicant’s proof of employment with indicated monthly salary and applicant`s original bank account statement for last 3 months with regular payroll accounting;
- parent’s proof of employment with indicated monthly salary and parent’s original bank account statement for last 3 months with regular payroll accounting.
- applicant’s (student’s) birth certificate with apostille and translation into Italian (original and copy are required);
-sponsorship letter in Italian language from the parent;
-a copy of the parent’s passport (data page and page with registration);
- sponsor’s (Italian or foreign citizens legally residing in Italy) proof of employment with indicated monthly salary and his original bank account statement for last 3 months with regular payroll accounting;
-sponsorship letter in Italian language;
-a copy of the sponsor’s Italian passport or copy of an Italian residence permit.
Financial guarantees can be provided in euro, rubles, dollars and sterling pounds on euro exchange rate.
The following documents cannot be submitted as a financial guarantee: fidejussione bancaria or polizza fidejussoria, certificate of for the currency exchanged, cash money or bank account statement without authorized stamp and signature, excepting bank statements with QR-code and bank statements from Tinkoff bank, Alfa-bank, Sberbank, VTB and electronic bank account statement from the branches of the banks which are not present in Russia.
ATTENTION: in case if a student haven`t yet signed or payed totaly, an appartment agreement for the whole period of education it is necessary to provide financial guarantee with additional sum enough to pay for this agreement.