Home page > Tickets or booking of roundtrip tickets
Tickets or booking of roundtrip tickets
Applicants must submit a copy of his/her roundtrip tickets (airplane/train) or another proof of available means of personal transport.
If traveling by car the following documents are required:
• original and a copy of the vehicle registration certificate;
• original and a copy of the International Insurance Policy (“green card”);
• original and a copy of driving license;
• original and a copy of the car rent voucher if the car is rented;
• if a car is not owned by an applicant, it’s necessary to provide also notarized power of attorney for driving from the owner (original and a copy) and passport copy of the owner (copy of first page). If a car is owned by a company, it’s necessary to provide also power of attorney on the company’s letterhead;
• if a driver with whom the trip is planned has a valid Schengen visa, to submit documents the applicant should provide also a hotel reservation with the driver’s name and surname, a copy of the passport page with a photo and personal data, a copy of the valid Schengen visa and the original of the driver’s passport (if the visa is issued by the Italian General Consulate), a copy of the passport page with personal data and photo, a copy of the valid Schengen visa;
• if an applicant is going to visit other Schengen countries the applicant should submit a complete itinerary of the trip (in free form).
KINDLY NOTE THAT IT IS NECESSARY TO PROVIDE DOCUMENTS DEMONSTRATING AND CONFIRMING THE WHOLE ROUTE FROM RUSSIA TO ITALY AND BACK (RUSSIA – THIRD COUNTRY COUNTRIES – ITALY AND BACK TO RUSSIA).