Home page > Documents for St Peretburg > Transit visas
According to the treaty between Russian Federation and European Community from 01.06.2007 there is facilitation on issuance of Schengen visas. Due the treaty the document stating the purpose of the travel for some visa categories might be different from the standard list, please refer to the information on the web site of the Representation of the European Commission in Russia.
The full text of the treaty can be found on the following link www.eur-lex.europa.eu.
- Visa application form (click here)
- Recent passport size photo, colored on a white background, required size photo – 3*4 cm.
- Passport or travel document valid for at least three months after visa expiry date. Passport must be received not more than 10 years ago.
- Travel proof (ticket, booking). Proof of the effective need or convenience of passing through the Schengen area.
- Passport with entry visa of country of destination where required.
- Documentation attesting to socio-professional standing (work reference, pension certificate, school / university letter, individual entrepreneur certificate).
- Proof of available means of support for the stay in Italy of an amount not less than that established in Table A annexed to Ministry of Interior Directive 1.3.2000 For details…
- Domestic passport for the Russian Federation, a copy of the main page and the page with registration.
- Consent for processing the personal data. For details…
The Diplomatic or Consular Representation reserves the right to request further documentation